my presentation

homepage Forums present yourself my presentation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pbutkiewicz
    Participant

My name is Pawel Butkiewicz. I am a PhD student of physics on University of Bialystok in Poland. You should visit my city becaose it is the home of Esperanto language. I study a properties of multiferroic materials and mossbauer spectrosopy is very important part of these investigations. I expect from this course that i will understand the physics of hyperfine interactions. I hope that this course will contribute to my modeling and discovery of new multiferroins with unprecedented properties.

#4379 Score: 0

Great to see someone from Bialystok. I’ve heard the name so often, yet never have been there. I speak Esperanto fluently, and was quite active in that community a few decades ago. Still have friends left of that period, with Esperanto as our common language.

Do you speak Esperanto yourself?

Best regards,
    Stefaan

#4404 Score: 0
    pbutkiewicz
    Participant

Unfortunately, I don’t speak Esperanto. I came to Białystok to study from Suwałki near the Lithuanian border of Poland, I do not have very strong ties with this city, but I know a bit about the history of this place and from this point of view, giving Esperanto as something distinguishing Białystok seemed the most appropriate. Ludwik Zamenhof was born here – the inventor of the language, there are many places devoted to him and Esperanto.

It’s nice to know that someone from Belgium has heard of Białystok, especially that a teacher as good as you have heard about it. I am grateful to be able to attend the course you have created.

Pawel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.